• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alaskan Newbe

Pops

Greetings everyone. Been reading on the forum for awhile. Now have a huge requestaua I am looking for any information or possible location for the Technical manuals which pertain the the Aircraft Tugs. I am referring to the unit that has the Perkins Diesel Engine.

Thanks for any information that you care to share. Oh...its getting cold up her

KsM715

Have you looked at the TM's we have here on this site? Its under the resources tab at the top of the page right under the STEEL SOLDIERS banner. Ive been thru the TM section a few times and dont recall ever seeing a TM listed for the tugs but then again I wasnt looking for that specific one so I might have easily skipped it.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! I'm also a bit of new guy to SS here in AK.

I was looking at some of the tugs that were coming out of the Fairbanks DRMO awhile back, but I just couldnt justify me buying one. I'm curious, what are you guys using them for. I'd love to have one just because they're somewhat unique, but outside of an airfield what kind of uses are you finding for them?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks