• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AMMPS 1030 second unit repairs

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not a lot to report. I installed 2 new NAPA legend AGM 51r batteries in the unit FYI if you go to the NAPA website they have a 20% off code it was replaced with a different one this week but its still same offer and really helps out on buying batteries if you want AGM's., replaced the rubber dust ejector on the air filter that must get too hot and melt on these units or just fall off. Topped off the fuel and installed 16 panel bolts that are missing. If you are looking for the Cummins factory hardware. I have only found that I can get them from Cummins at a great price of $7 a bolt. So i did the right thing and just bought regular m6-1x16 Stainless bolts from Fastenal at a whopping cost of $3 for 50 and some m6 Washers. Definitely does not affect anything not having the dog headed end on the bolts. The last item to tidy up is to replace the fuse holder on the Solargizer as it is damaged and will not snap back together. Just waiting on Amazon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks