• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another FNG

13 MIKE

Well, i joined your ranks. I won one of the Deuces at Redstone yesterday. I am a Veteran, spent a lot of time in the back of these things.

I will be looking to have it trucked back to Michigan. If anybody want to help with that, i would appreciate it.

Attachments

jrou111

Congrats, hopefully you'll find that sitting in the driver's seat is slightly more comfortable. :razz:

Good luck with the recovery, are you driving it back or are you going to get it shipped?

13 MIKE

Congrats, hopefully you'll find that sitting in the driver's seat is slightly more comfortable. :razz:

Good luck with the recovery, are you driving it back or are you going to get it shipped?
I think i'll be better off getting it trucked. Thanks for the welcome everybody.

roscoe

Driving your deuce home will provide quality time for you two to bond.:-D Great way to get to know your truck. Could be hell if its got some problems though. Good luck with what you decide.