• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another M1102 lighting question

Mr45

I have an M1102, 2007 mfg, with normal incandescent tail bulbs. Changed those out, and wired in a 4 pin connector per the many threads here.

When I powered things up, all the lights worked properly, with the exception of some of the (they appear) LED Markers.
3 run much dimmer than the others.

Does anybody know if all those marker LEDs are the same? Some run on 12-24 and some on 24 only?
are replacement bulbs or LEDs in 12vdc available for them?

thanks!

eta. Played with them some more, ground seems good. I think the bulbs are shot. They come up bright and then dim down. Amazon has them for $1.75 each. I think I'll just get a handful and replace the weak ones.

Last edited:

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some contracts for the 1101/2 trailers specified 24V Incandescents, some specified the 12/24 LEDs. It all depends on when your trailer was built.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks