• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new guy from Indy

warriorbob

hey ive been pokin around here reading the cucv threads, I just got my m1009 in may and finally got it up and running currectly in late june. Im in the guard and i am interested in makin it look an insevice vehicle... Any one have any links to radio equiptment or any other ideas? Thanks!

Attachments

Cigarjoe

Welcome. We should make it a point to get together. I see you plate on the back. Next time you go to register it, DON'T, spend the money. I Indiana if it is a military vehicle you don't need a plate you can stencil the registration number on the vehicle itself and it is good forever at one time cost.:D:jumpin:[thumbzup]

warriorbob

Welcome. We should make it a point to get together. I see you plate on the back. Next time you go to register it, DON'T, spend the money. I Indiana if it is a military vehicle you don't need a plate you can stencil the registration number on the vehicle itself and it is good forever at one time cost.:D:jumpin:[thumbzup]
Thanks for the info! Whats the the one time cost?