• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any chance we can get the CUCV Mod forum posted where we don't have to dig for it?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Like the Deuce, and 5 ton mod/hotrod forums?

Thanks,
Ed

p.s.
guess I'm a little slow, it took me all weekend and today to find the "subforum" :popcorn:

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This topic should have been posted in the "Website Help" forum, not the CUCV Hotrodding and Modifications forum. I'll move it for you so Drew can find it easier. I'm also going to change the title so it makes sense.

I have no idea if he can move the forum now that it's been created and populated or not, but I'm sure he'll get an answer for you.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thank you for the admonishment and technically it's the CUCV Hotrodding and Modifications sub-forum. . . ;-)

Really though, thanks!

BTW, what is the new title?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Original..."Any chance we can get this forum posted where we don't have to dig for it?"
Change..."Any chance we can get the CUCV Mod forum posted where we don't have to dig for it?"