• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Deuce owners in Vegas?

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
DukeNukem! Man, I loved that game! It was one of the pioneers in first-person-shooters!

A deuce will make a fine platform to mount a .50 cal for sure. There are several members here with ring mounts on their deuces. I don't know how many are packing Class 3 weapons on top.

DukeNukem

steelsoldiers said:
DukeNukem! Man, I loved that game! It was one of the pioneers in first-person-shooters!

A deuce will make a fine platform to mount a .50 cal for sure. There are several members here with ring mounts on their deuces. I don't know how many are packing Class 3 weapons on top.
I am going with several semi auto .50's from Allied Armament in Scappose Or.
Just got through replying to the ring mount thread. check it out. :D

halftrack

Several semi-autos? You need to mount them on my quad on my M16 halftrack. By the way, I owned a 1919 for allied and it was one of the best quality 1919 guns I ever owned. You will not be disappointed in thier workmanship.

DukeNukem

halftrack said:
Several semi-autos? You need to mount them on my quad on my M16 halftrack. By the way, I owned a 1919 for allied and it was one of the best quality 1919 guns I ever owned. You will not be disappointed in thier workmanship.
Just 1 per truck sir. :wink:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Duke,

there are several of us in Southern Cali. Maybe you should plan a road trip? I'm in Temecula and you and the wife are welcome to come visit. There are others in the area and high desert.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks