• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Ft Meade recoveries soon?

Ratch

Anyone going to Ft Meade with some trailer and yard space in the next 10 days?

I have to pick up a 1000lb 51"x64" steel box, I'd really like to do it in more flexible hours than GL's. I can pick it up any evening or weekend, so you wouldn't need to hold it longer than time of pickup to that same evening.

If I end up making the recovery myself, I'll probably have a lotttt of room on my huge trailer.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I won a truck yesterday.I will be about 10 days for the EUC to clear.When it does I could put it in the back of the 923.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
To bad it was late when you got here last night.We could of had a couple of beers from that case you bought me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks