• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody know of a good 2 inch lift for m1009

12vctd

Ord is a great company, but thankfully Diy4x4 came out for people more into doing fabbin on thier own and allowing people to adjust what they are specifically looking for. I can personally vouch for both companies as producing a great product.

Cucvnut

i like DIY fab parts and WFO cross over...Ord is to busy to call me back untill over a week later i have bought stuff from them before but there customer service is starting to suffer.

33's

Well i put the 33's on yesterday. I have plenty of room. I think I will just stay stock for now just in case any more expenses come along with the vehicle. The tire I chose look great. They are new from Goodyear, and are a cross between Mud tires and All Terrain. i will post some pictures in a little while. Here are the pictures of the tires...they look very military and aggressive on the truck and 33's look like what should be on the truck.
http://www.fordf150.net/photos/data/500/Duratac_s.jpg

AJMBLAZER

I like those. Only problem I found was everyone around here wanted an arm and a leg for them. Sort of a very aggressive all terrain.

Paid 146 from tire rack...shipping was about 20 a tire but I ordered at 3 pm and had them the next day at 2 PM . Their warehouse is only about 150 miles away. :-D Now I'm saving for a spare......my 31" spare is about ready to bust dry rotted and bulging.

AJMBLAZER

Eh, just find a good shape used spare. 33's shouldn't be hard to find. That's what I did with mine. Got a nice Goodyear GSA for $20.

REGULATOR

Walmart.com: Tires

I'm lookign at some of these in the stock size, 31-10.5 15 for my m1009

working on the KISS principal to not muck with things until the truck is running 100% in other areas first.

price could be better, but they look cool in person,

plus, free install and although Wal mart may be the devil, they are conviently located EVERYWHERE and all you gotta do is pull in and complain and they usually fix it pretty quick. ( plus hazzard warranty lifetime balance and rotate etc...

I used to rotate my tires all the time on my last truck cause it was free ( after the one time 7 per tire fee of course)

if I go big later I will use newer rims, and always have the backup set to swap to..

AJMBLAZER

I was considering those but their similarity to the old Thornturd make me leary.

I was considering some Interco TrXus MT's on mine but I got my MT's semi-locally for $200 less than I could find the TrXus MT's.