• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone Order From Saturn Surplus?

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've ordered from Saturn around 10 - 12 times, the last order received this past Friday. Excellent service and never had a problem. Amazingly fast service. Call them - something is wrong.

ctmustang

I called them wed. last week and placed another large order and it was at my shop on fri. A little advice I always give is to pick up the phone and place your order. That way there is no wandering and if they don't have what you need you know right then. Jay called me back about 10 mins. after I hung up with him to let me know they were a little short on some of the seals I had wanted. Always great to deal with. Call them -Sometimes technology is depended on way too much anymore. 15 years ago we did it all with a telephone-I kinda miss those times.
CT

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks CTMustang but that is exactly how I have ordered. Always speak to Jay and have received nothing to date. I will check with him tomorrow.

toddm

I have ordered many things from them in the last few years and luckily never a problem. Hope you get your issues straightened out.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, package arrived today and all was fine. I was concerned since my first order went into never-never land. From now on I will just place the order and wait. No way to track it so not much choice. I like their website and selection so it is worth it. Too bad they are only open 3 days per week.

Thanks for the inputs.

mbarber84

Good to hear

Ive ordered several times from Saturn in the past 2 years. Ive never run in to any problems, the service has been prompt and curteous. I had a defective start switch sent out with one of my orders once, I called them back Monday morning, and the problem was resolved immediately,....new start switch on my door step the next day.

Probably just a minor slip up somewhere......maybe a Murphy attack? Glad it all got straightened out, Saturn is an important part of what we do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks