• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Assistance wanted diagnosing Deuce brake issue (s)

Likely issue

• Master cylinder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Air Hydralic Unit

• Water condensation remaining in system

• Other

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

USAMP1980

To clarify, I was not complaining about the "help" reserve. It makes sense, I was not thinking about it when I typed "help" and was unaware of the reserve. Now I know.
When I said "maybe this isn't the forum for me" was the only nice alternative I could think of at the time in replace of (don't be a lame forum Nazi). I certainly don't troll forums saying things like "Do we really need a poll over your paint job?".

Anyways, back to the original point. The brakes seem fine now. I bleed them and then topped off the reservoir. Did not see air, just fluid when I cracked each valve. Not sure what the exact problem was, seemed like some sort of vacuum. Thanks everyone that contributed. Like FlyingVan911 said, it's better safe than sorry... brakes are a serious topic. I do not regret asking for input, even if resolved after a day's labor.