• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Attn Texas Deuce Dropside Owners.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Member Winerydale is offering a free NOS dropside bedside. Drivers side. Go to the classifieds parts listing and make contact.

FYI, think long and hard before complaining about my posting this.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Aren't they the same left and right? Mine has the dataplate on the front on the left side, on the rear on the passenger side, making me think they are the same...........

Is I wrong?

KsM715

I've thought long enough, I think this whole thing is bunk. All the rules should be enforced equally. Ban me if you so choose.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
A free notice is not a classified ad, there is nothing for sale or to buy, so not sure where to put a free thing, though free to my back yard is ALL ways great, if I need it or not.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've thought long enough, I think this whole thing is bunk. All the rules should be enforced equally. Ban me if you so choose.

Show me here where there is a violation.

• Do not post items For Sale or items Wanted in the forums. That is what the Classified Ads section is for. Posting classifieds requires upgrading to the premium account. Previously classifieds required a certain post count to use. We've moved it to a fee based access. The reason for this fee is to weed out some of the spammers/scammers that used the classifieds previously. Membership also grants other things to users, a larger PM box, extra access, custom titles, and more things in the works. The link may be found at the top of the site in the menu bar. Upgrade your account by clicking on the resources link at the top and upgrade to premium membership. Moderators may delete your For Sale or Wanted postings without notice. It is OK to post an item for sale if it is done in an effort to help another member or if the need for a part comes up during the course of a restoration or repair thread. EXAMPLE 1: Member A posts that their Deuce is broken down and they believe it is due to a faulty in-tank pump. Member B may post that he has a used transfer pump for sale for $XX and to PM if interested. Example 2: Member A has an ongoing thread describing his M817 dump truck restoration. He mentions in that thread that one of his hydraulic lines is leaking and he would like to know who has the best price on them. "Swap Meet" style threads are allowed for parts swapping at a specific Rally/Event. Only one thread allowed per event.

Now, look at your own signature and show me where there is a violation of these rules;

• Signature: Members may use the signature spot at the bottom of their post to list their name, location, vehicles owned, etc… Members may not use their signature block for the sale of items (Truck for Sale! Or Deuce Hard Tops for Sale!) or advertising of any kind. A link to your SS classified ad in the form of FOR SALE may be posted next to your vehicle description. (Example: 1972 M35A2 w/w FOR SALE)

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, especially if they are the one breaking the rules, not the person they are accusing.

KsM715

A free notice is not a classified ad, there is nothing for sale or to buy, so not sure where to put a free thing, though free to my back yard is ALL ways great, if I need it or not.
Then let the guy with the classified ad pimp his own for free part. We do have rules about not posting others CL or Ebay ads. I just felt this was along the same lines. Sorry for ruffling a few feathers.

Show me here where there is a violation.

• Do not post items For Sale or items Wanted in the forums. That is what the Classified Ads section is for. Posting classifieds requires upgrading to the premium account. Previously classifieds required a certain post count to use. We've moved it to a fee based access. The reason for this fee is to weed out some of the spammers/scammers that used the classifieds previously. Membership also grants other things to users, a larger PM box, extra access, custom titles, and more things in the works. The link may be found at the top of the site in the menu bar. Upgrade your account by clicking on the resources link at the top and upgrade to premium membership. Moderators may delete your For Sale or Wanted postings without notice. It is OK to post an item for sale if it is done in an effort to help another member or if the need for a part comes up during the course of a restoration or repair thread. EXAMPLE 1: Member A posts that their Deuce is broken down and they believe it is due to a faulty in-tank pump. Member B may post that he has a used transfer pump for sale for $XX and to PM if interested. Example 2: Member A has an ongoing thread describing his M817 dump truck restoration. He mentions in that thread that one of his hydraulic lines is leaking and he would like to know who has the best price on them. "Swap Meet" style threads are allowed for parts swapping at a specific Rally/Event. Only one thread allowed per event.

Now, look at your own signature and show me where there is a violation of these rules;

• Signature: Members may use the signature spot at the bottom of their post to list their name, location, vehicles owned, etc… Members may not use their signature block for the sale of items (Truck for Sale! Or Deuce Hard Tops for Sale!) or advertising of any kind. A link to your SS classified ad in the form of FOR SALE may be posted next to your vehicle description. (Example: 1972 M35A2 w/w FOR SALE)

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, especially if they are the one breaking the rules, not the person they are accusing.

Please, If I am in violation, please tell me. Ido not want to come across as a hypocrit (sp?)

If theres going to be a new "for free" or "give away" forum thats great and I'm all for it.