• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery charger for a 923

plode

Ok...ran the heater for a couple of hours now, the cab is toasty(with battery hatch open).
Plugged the battery tender in, and we've got an intermittent yellow light. It's not "flashing", its more of a pulse. Here's a youtube video of what it is doing:
http://youtu.be/jkBoeBtsBGs

My other battery tenders stay steady yellow when charging(and I suspect this one should too...instructions were missing from the box). I checked all of the connections, everything is correct and making good contact. I connected it to the same terminals the trucks main power cables are connected to.
Well, went out today to see if I could figure out what was wrong with this, and apparently it drained my batteries somehow, now I need to go borrow my friends big charger again. Gotta figure out how I return this battery tender to Amazon...and get another one that isn't defective.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks