• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bleeding Coolant in 6.5

Kevin Donahue

Sorry if its been covered already.

I just put in a new sending unit and Paradox by Design cooling lines. In the past the only thing I have ever done to purge air from the system is run the truck with no cap on the overflow tank.... not really sure if this does much.

I have read on other forums that there are actually bleed screws but I think it may be an H1 only thing?

What is your guys process for getting the air out of the system? I have not seen anything conclusive in the TMs either but maybe I glossed over it.

Thanks!

911joeblow

Just follow the instructions in the kit for bleeding. The Paradox kit self bleeds your system constantly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks