• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Body harness A2 wire lead diagram

erasedhammer

Does anyone know where to get an a2 body harness wire lead diagram?

Would be useful to know wat each wire lead numbers goes to, it's getting sticky in the gauge cluster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Action

look for the wire harness in the parts book. it will show the connectors and have the name of what they go to. print those out. find the wiring diagrams in maintenance book. write down wire numbers on prited papers.

or just look at the diagrams in the back of the maint. manual.

erasedhammer

look for the wire harness in the parts book. it will show the connectors and have the name of what they go to. print those out. find the wiring diagrams in maintenance book. write down wire numbers on prited papers.

or just look at the diagrams in the back of the maint. manual.
I found the wire lead numbers for the gauge cluster in the maint manual vol 2, which helps a lot, but are there any other diagrams showing the entire harness and the wire lead numbers?
The "back of the maint manual" doesn't have any wire diagrams, just an index...

Action

Appendix F in the back of TM 9-2320-280-20-3
WIRING DIAGRAMS AND SCHEMATIC
pages 1159-1167 of the 1168 pages....close to the back

erasedhammer

Appendix F in the back of TM 9-2320-280-20-3
WIRING DIAGRAMS AND SCHEMATIC
pages 1159-1167 of the 1168 pages....close to the back
Good info, only problem is that 3/4 of all the wire lead numbers are illegible... hand drawn I suppose 30 years ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks