• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Body Parts

niferous

Is anyone parting out a CUCV or have an extra driver's side exterior mirror laying around? I have been looking all over for one and the only thing I've found has been one at Memphis equipment but they want way too much. I looked for a classified section and didn't see one so if there is one someone please point me in the direction. My truck was missing it's mirror when I picked it up. :cry:

niferous

Well my glow plug control card should be here tomorrow morning or afternoon so I will know then if it's going to start. Hopefully the glow plugs are good. I went through it and put new belts on here and that was a pain in the butt (the power steering pump that is). The air filter that the military put on looks brand and the fluids are all good. I should be able to let everyone know tomorrow should it run or not.

As for the mirror I guess unless I can find someone on here that has one that is already green I am just going to buy a black one from LMC truck and paint it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks