• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Boyce Equipment?

desert demon

2centsI just got an M37 a few weeks ago.I work a lot and left my wife a list of stuff to call Boyce for availability and prices.She said they were very help full and nice dealing with a female on this type of stuff.Havent had a chance to get up there from Salt Lake and actually deal with them yet.

desert demon

If any one needs a visual on any thing from Boyce I am only 30 miles a way from them and all ways looking to get out and work on my social skills. (Its an Afgan thing)If any one needs a forward observer and extra pics or what ever from Boyce let me know :beer:

BadMastard

I've dealt with Mark, and he's been a stand up guy. He also does some custom work that's just amazing. Don't tell him I sent you, unless you have a case of beer. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks