• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BRAKE SWITCH UPGRADE KIT

ozarkflyer

I just ordered this kit from Saturn - to replace a bad old style switch - my search skills seem to be lacking - can someone please point me the way to the thread with installation instructions? - if it does not exist - can anyone lay it out for me - pictures would be nice :D

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My kit had the instructions in it...I think. If they are there I will see about getting them in the TM section.

dabtl

The change over is easier if the 90 degree bend is done with a male/female bend rather than the one provided in the kit. This is a fairly simple conversion.

dabtl

I made reference to that page on several occasions.

The hardest for me was the wiring of the connectors due to the poor condition of the wires. I remedied that fairly quickly.

Using the male/female 90 degree bend made the work much easier, also.

I now have brake lights! No flasher or turn, yet, but I have not finished grounding everything. It is looking more and more like the ground on the flasher is not good. But, as it is 97 now, I will wait till this late afternoon to check that out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks