• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Delta at Tower Park Meet 4/ 14-21/13 near Lodi, CA

Artisan

Just once I would like to catch the scum that help themselves to others belongings...I enjoyed the write up otherwise.

quickfarms

We had 36 MVs in the USN/USMC vehicle showcase! Thanks to everybody who participated especially you-know-who with his 15 ton Seabee truck all the way from Southern Cal (I can't remember who likes to use real names here...) A Supply Line magazine article will result, so MVPA members who get that can see what happened. Hopefully they will print the participant list but if no room we will print it in our club newsletter.
Wow it is funny to see my 15 ton mentioned in print.

Getting to the show this year was a project. The truck was painted on Saturday and the decals put on it Wednesday. Thursday morning I left and got stopped at the scales for a full inspection, it took me 9 hours to get to Stockton. The show was great. I made it home in 7 hours on Monday. The truck did great on it's 700 plus mile maiden run.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks