• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can’t find any info on a switch present on my Humvee

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
My guess... the switch, bracket and location is not a factory option, as in not seen before on trucks. Yes the switch is something one might dig up in a motor pool, found in the junk box with bracket or bits and prices put together.

IF someone went to the trouble to tag the wires and followed the standard convention, that was a lot of trouble, again my guess, but nice of them to do so. So it could be alike all the other guesses, I.R. light, convoy light, dome light might not be a light...

Since the body harness is well defined, the likelihood of the wires being in the harness is zip. Best bet is to tug and pull to locate where they go to.

Time to look and poke around, CAMO

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks