• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Car show, Ocean city Md

F18hornetM

The spring car show is coming up in Ocean City Md. Was wondering if any of you guys from the Eastern shore would be interested in going.
Last year we didnt have the M35 done to cruise with it. I heard there were a couple Mvs cruising around last year. This year we have the M35 and M105 ready and hopefully the M813 will be done as well. Its pretty busy traffic wise, but a route up and down coastal highway is not to bad. Here is the link to the car show information. Would be neat if we could get some Mv's together
Special Event Productions, Inc.

powerhouseduece

I already put in my Vac days for the year. We got a condo for the week on 72'ed street for jeep week. Might bring the 818 down if it isnt balls hot out, or just make the old lady fallow me in the jeep.

powerhouseduece

I tried to go last year but work wouldn't let me. I drove the 818 down 2 years ago in Aug. and I swore that we'd never do it again. The day we left was the hottest day of the year (105*) and we were stuck in traffic for about 4 hours. (I hate Rt. 50) I almost got in trouble for driving down the Median cause my girlfriends blood sugar dropped and we could not bring it back up, so we rushed to the fuel station.

The biggest problem was the truck. No one would let us park anywhere. They kicked me out of the Inlet, and other pay-to-park places. I had to bet a Russian that I could fit in one spot just so we could park within 20 blocks of the inlet....

Oh, and the A-holes at the go kart tracks wouldnt let me take it on any of their tracks! :???:

DieselBob

Oh, and the A-holes at the go kart tracks wouldnt let me take it on any of their tracks! :???:
Now I would pay to see that with the carts (speed bumps) still running around. :)

Be careful with the leo's on 50. I travel the shore several times a week and the leo's are thick as flies on....well let's say there's a lot any more. Even the local Sheriff departments are getting in on the act.

F18hornetM

tourists seem to attract the leo's..lol And you gotta know when to come down. never come donw on Saturday and arrive between 10 and 4pm....traffic will be backed up to Berlin. but if you come and arrive before 9am, or in the evening, no problem. Shoot i cant even get to Homedepot at noon on a saturday, i just plan accordingly. You can park your truck at the park and ride in west OC, take the bus in town and up the beach, around condo row [not sure what street] on bay side is public parking as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks