• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo area/Bed blank nomenclature and P/N?

Ajax MD

I'm looking for blanking plates that cover the footwells of the rear seating positions.

I have cruised the entire -24P-1 but I'm not quite seeing what I'm looking for. I'm not even certain they exist. Assuming they do exist, are they technically an ambulance part?

We have no rear seats and no intention of installing any. We'd like to cover the footwells so that we can utilize the entire cargo area. I have the rear door blanks with the access flap, so can store and access tools in the footwells from the side of the truck. Sure, I could just cut some plywood blanks but they'll eventually rot out in the weather. I'd prefer the aluminum panels if possible.

Edit: Is it this- 5340012723361 (Item #7, Figure 219, Page 219 and 219-1) ?

kzeyus

If I understand what you are asking, it's the rear seat back that covers the rear foot wells when used as a 2 man truck.
rear_Seat_back.jpg
NSN #:
2540-01-188-3229
Part #:

p.s. I see an ad in the classifieds where someone is selling these seat backs and other 2 door parts though I see you already have the door closeout panels.

Last edited:

Ajax MD

Interesting. The seatbacks don't completely cover the void.

I may end up just fab'ing something up. It seems silly to buy parts of seats when no one will ever sit there.

Ajax MD

Ok, that's helpful. In some photos, the door blanks seem to be missing that little shelf that fills the rest of the void.
My door blanks have the shelf so the seat backs will work for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks