• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo area panels- Blazer

edpdx

Blazer Cargo panels- NOW WITH PICTURES!

I mentioned this new project in WHYDL but I thought it may make a good thread to get more ideas. I obtained panels from a wrecking yard civvy Blazer. Made mods to accommodate my speaker boxes. Covered them with some new Milspec OD waterproof canvas- very heavy. I am still working on them but have some pics to share:86.jpg

79.jpgHere is the back of the panel after glue-up.

81.jpgWith a dab of shop marker on the end of a skewer I marked a silver spot on the rear wall so I would know where to install the stand-off bracket behind. Here I use it to help me eyeball a straight thru angle.

84.jpgIn the first drawing on this decal you can see where the silver tipped bamboo skewer left a mark. The bracket will straddle this mark and the panel is screwed to that bracket. There is more to this; but if interested I made some templates and can assemble more pics.

Last edited: