• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central MD/Eastern Panhandle of WV to El Paso Potential Space A.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I will be making another trip to El Paso. Load point is zip 25411 about 10 miles south of I-70 exit for Hancock, MD. Anything going would need to be loaded and secure by noon June 26th.

I have a 24 foot trailer. I can haul anything up to a HMMWV however, I don't have chains or binders so you'd have to provide that.

At this time it is unknown if I will take
-- I70 to St Louis to OKC to Dallas to El Paso
or
-- I81 to Bristol to Nashville to Memphis to Dallas (I could also do OKC) to El Paso

A lot will depend if anyone buys the tents or other stuff on my fire sale that needs delivered along one of those routes.

But if someone has something they need moved...AND the delivery point is immediately along the interstate...AND the receiving person is willing to meet at anytime day or night when I call, then this might be an option for you.

Throw me some fuel money.

I will be severely limited on space and weight capacity coming back so I won't have any ability to backhaul anything from El Paso to MD.

I am working straight 12's until I leave except the 25th and 26th. So the answer is "no, I can't go to Letterkenny to pick up your HMMWV" unless they're open on weekends which I doubt.

Will firm up the travel plan as the week progresses.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Just a heads up for the next 2 weeks they are closing down I40 East/West at mile marker 20 just east of Memphis for bridge upgrades during the daytime there are no times posted as of now, then It is on detour from 9pm until 4am. Also along with the construction at milepost 12 the I40/240 junction to go around Memphis. It is so hit or miss on what they are doing or wrecks. The police do not clear wrecks from the only 3 traffic lanes. They will let it back up.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Naw they'd have to fit behind the pickup truck. Drove the deuce out there twice and I'm WAAAAAYYY too old to do that again.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
UPDATE:

Based on what I see with weather and the roads.....

I will go I-70 to St Louis and then down I-44 to OKC then I can go on I-40 to US-54 or drive down to Dallas and across I-20 depending someone needs something one way or the other.

ANOTHER CHANGE: I depart Tuesday evening from Harrisburg with the intent of clearing Pittsburgh and hopefully Columbus before calling it a day.

Any stuff to get transported would have to be here tomorrow. Any riders or co-drivers? I can pick up from Harrisburg, Hagerstown, or some place in between if you have a college kid that needs to get home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks