• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Nebraska meeting

jsthnt@gmail.com

General Granite is still not running, but it is still a good holiday weekend. After all there is finally a SS member right here in Grand Island, Ne. and I was fortunate enough to have Diecorpse and his wife and son stop over for a few minutes (in this part of the country SS members are a little farther apart). Unfortunately he is rebuilding his deuce's engine and I am trying to track down a problem with my fuel system, so we were not able to go drive around on any MV's.

Diecorpse

Yes, I was surprised to have found a SS member here in NE as well. I remember telling my woman that I wondered if they other guy with the mv is a SS member. I know now! I must say it was a pleasure to have met and looking forward to do some mv driving soon. I know mike isn't a SS member, but I did notice a garage off of Shady Bend had a military wrecker too. I don't know about him but my woman knows him. Go figure she knows just about everybody. Lol.