• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Changing Deuce Tires

MDSA

Big senior moment last week.

I had to put a new boot on the driver's side of the Deuce and couldn't get the left front tire lug nuts to turn, and I know I got them off by hand once before.

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but for all you newbies - I had forgotten the left side lugs of the Deuce turn backwards.

I don't think I'll forget again.

Brian

M1075

That is a very common mistake. At least you discovered it early on and were able to complete the mission! A good habit is to always look at the end of the studs. The usually have a "L" or "R". You can also look at the threads.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks