• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheaper than a tow truck!!

Ok, after changing out the starter and solenoid (I had extra on hand) and splicing in some new wires and electrical connectors (some were in bad shape and the wires had oil all over them, inside the rubber coating. Leaks do that I guess). I finally found that one battery and the kill switches I had were bad (I think the kill switches were the culprit). So two new batterys later (why replace just one) she starts up with no issue. And although it may have been easier to use my voltmeter in the first place, where is the fun is that.:cookoo:. Good practice for the engine rebuild in a few months. Thanks for all the helpful comments guys, I really need to start using the troubleshooting manual first, lol. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks