• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Command Post Tent Vehicle Wall

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to Mark, looks like I'll have the same boot wall for my tent. I'm going to mod it to use with my bambalance. Should be pretty cool.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some Humvee end walls for the X-Base 300 series that I will make a really great deal on. I haven't found any TMs for them yet. They may be able to be modified to work.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
m577 bootwall.jpg

This is what a M577 bootwall looks like. I think I will remove the bottom part ( Item 2), as I dont have the M577 to attach it to, and engineer a door or something for it. The boot will make for a very nice "awning".

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got mine in today. Looks great, brand new, still in the box like the seller said. I will have to wait to put it up as it is raining outside. With some mods, it will do nicely.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks