• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Corpus Christi, TX to VA and PA Twice in June

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'm going to Corpus twice. First return trip will be o/a 3 June +/- a day. Second trip will be later in the month and probably departing on the 23rd. I will consider going through Ft Hood if necessary and/but there is a very high potential I will go through Anniston. I might also be going to Red River but that is a more remote chance. I won't be able to make GL appt times so any load would have to be already pulled off base and would need to be able to be loaded at anytime, day or night.

First trip will be cargo only and the return trip will only be to Winchester, VA vicinity. I have a 20+ foot box trailer for that trip.

Second trip will be with a 24' deck over that I could probably carry anything up to a HMMWV on and I can drop it off along I-81 all the way up to Harrisburg. Looking for expenses.

PM if interested and see if we can work out the details for mutual benefit.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
About to execute trip one with 22' box trailer and would want to keep it at less than 8000 pounds. Return trip will be sometime between Saturday earliest or Monday absolute latest departure from Corpus. Trailer is normally used for a race car so it has internal tiedowns that would work for a jeep, 1/4 ton and probably even a 101 trailer would fit. palletized loads if wrapped and single stack and you have a pallet jack for moving it around internally.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Back from trip one.

I'm getting ready to leave for the west bound loaded trip. I will be returning o/a June 23rd.

For clarification, this is not a tractor trailer. This is a bumper pull trailer. I can handle up to a HMMWV or slightly larger. I can do about 8000 pounds on the trailer. I'm travelling with ratchet straps and if someone wants a vehicle moved, I need to know ahead of time to carry my chains and binders.