• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Criagslist

K45

I was just curious since the site had sections for Ebay and GL. Is there any thoughts about a criagslist section under maybe the ebay area. i know that is a big source for me to track down several military vehicles. Just an Idea and not wanting to speak out of place. Thanks

Elwenil

I'd just combine the Craigslist stuff into the Ebay forum since the Ebay forum doesn't really get a lot of use anyway. Not much point in adding a new forum that probably won't get a ton of traffic either. On a similar note, I would suggest making it a requirement to put the locality in the title of any thread listing a Craigslist ad. there isn't much point in reading through a thread and then clicking the ad only to find out the item in question is on the other side of the continent.