• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV NAPA motor mount

jimm1009

I am humbling looking for the NAPA part number for the motor mounts used on our CUCV trucks.
Mine is an '84 M1009 although they are all the same.
The civilian truck (gas & diesel) does not use the same mount as the bolt pattern is smaller and when I found one a while back I tore off the box lid to keep it in a safe place and I can't seem to find that "safe place".
Thanks,

jimm1009

jimm1009@yahoo.com

jimm1009

Well after giving up all hope and posting my question I found that safe hiding place...stupid me.

The correct NAPA part number is 602-1179. Not sure about the civilian usage but it is correct for the CUCV.
They only had one at the time but in Feb 2012 is was $10.50. I just need to find one more to do the job this weekend.

:)

jimm1009

jimm1009

Yep,

Just came back home with my 2nd mount. Same price within 10 cents due to 8.5% tax here more than likely.

Fresh rubber but made in China.
jimm1009

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks