• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Custom Oil Cooler lines...pics...info?

85CUCVtom

Hey 85CUCVtom, now that a few months have passed, how are your custom oil cooler lines holding up? Any regrets?
To be honest, I don’t drive my Blazer in the winter. The salt and road chemicals are a killer around here. Before she went into my garage for the winter I put about 250 miles on the lines and only had to snug up a fitting- problem solved.

I wish I didn’t have to stack adapter over adapter but I am going to search for a better solution. AN line works great- it’s adapting to that GM o-ring fitting that seems problematic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks