• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Delaware to Philly M923 shipping?

bizzyboi

I may be in need for help transporting a m923 from DE to PA mid Feb. Anyone have a good shipper in the area? Would be good to get someone who knows the truck and could help do a on site inspection for safety and repair. Thanks

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
If you decide to have it transported, we can help. We pull off of the DEL. site All the time. We also Pull off-site for Ft-meade and Del. And store trucks and equipment at our lot for pick-up later. We are 30 miles from ft-Meade. Lets us know if we can help...Thank You!
Kevin with surplus transport....

ps, Please email and dont pm, I dont check SS pm,s that often...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks