• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce A3 Navy markings

tobyS

Can anyone help me identify this:

Deuce Navy mark.jpgdeuce Navy markings.jpg

Forget the photo date stamp, I just took this off an A3 that I purchased and I'd like to make this truck up for my son, who is on a boomer. I can't seem to find this shark in Navy insignia's.

tobyS

Thanks...that helps. After following the threads, it appears there are a couple of styles for the shark and MWMULES had a few made with the words "Coastal Warfare Unit" on it.

I think I'll try to reproduce it in a stencil for flat black. It would seem there is some lead-way in the shark details and I can't find an "official" insignia.

tobyS

Coastal Warfare Unit.
I like this layout better than mine. But the headphones on the shark head (at least I think they are headphones) need made clear or eliminated.

Okay, on the black on green above, they seem to be clearer than most. Does headphones on a shark a symbolic significance?

Last edited: