• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WI Deuce Bobber tires and rims..

BaconFarms

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

I have decided to not do a bobber and leave my Deuce as is for now, and maybe recab in the future. It runs and moves and that is what I need it to do for now. Don't need another non-running project. LOL, ask my wife...

Anyway, 4 Goodyear 16R20 AT3A tires, look to be NOS. I also have 4 12-bolt rims with new orings. The rims in the picture are the ones, but have since been powdercoated gloss black. I am looking for the pictures after the powdercoater and will add when I find them, or I will take some more pictures. I would like to sell together, tires and rims. The tires have been inside the shed since I bought them.

Tires $225 each, Rims $175 each, $1500 for everything. I can deliver for a buck a mile one-way.

Thanks, Carl

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks