• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce cammo question

panzerjunky

Hello Gents
I am finnaly getting around to planning the paint on my Deuce couple questions .

1. does or did the cammo pattern continue into the cab and insides of the doors, Bed Ect.

2. how heavy is the bed as I would like to remove it for sand blast and paint any recomendations on how to do this safely?
Thanks Jerry

M35Brown

I’m sure someone else on this site can answer this better than I can.
My 1987 M35 would have come Camo painted, and the inside is solid dark green, I would think all would have been that way, but not positive.
How heave is the bed, HEAVY!!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The inside of the cab is solid green, the inside of the bed is 3 color (the TM gives pics of how it's supposed to look). The beds weigh roughly 1800 plus or minus.

wsucougarx

The only inside camo jobs I've seen are from USANG trucks. Pretty crude camo jobs at best. The trucks I've seen were either paint brushed on or cheap rattle can painted on. Most of the depot rebuilds came with the solid 383 Green inside the cabs, no camo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks