• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce missing instrument panel

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gauges? We ain't got no gauges. We don't need no gauges. I don't have to show you any stinking gauges! Seriously, though - when I recovered my deuce I drove it home without an operating oil pressure gauge. Not real smart, though I didn't really have a choice at the time. I'll never do that again. You really want to have all your gauges so you can know when you have a problem.
I'm planning on getting mine hauled at least...maybe tow-bar'd for fuel money, lunch, and some good old BSin' time if a member is willing.

PaulbusMax

Yep, the massive radiation in the radium or tritium gauges could be used to make a dirty gauge bomb! They'd only need a couple hundred thousand gauges to get a pound of it! Weeeeeee.

Jimma

Yeah, its because of the radioactive guages. Just purchase a new set and install when you pick up the truck. There was a vendor at the GA rally that had beautifully restored instrument pannels with new guages installed for sale. They were nice.