• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce of a different breed

auron

Driven onto lot. Ran when parked, missing key.:roll:
lol all those are true from 40 years ago. Im thinking if the guy doesn't have any feelings tied up into it i might get it fir scrap weight so maybe $200-$300... but we all know them old farm types wont let go of anything. I only had a chance to talk with his son about it. The frame was solid which surprized me but las time I saw it was a year ago and the floor pan had a sizable hole.

n2ojunkie

I have a 48 1 1/2 ton dump. It looks a little better than that one does lol. My brother also has a 46-7? I'm thinking its a 1 1/2 ton flat bed. both in pretty good shape. I'll try and get a couple of pics.

rattlecan6104

as neat as vehicles seem to look with trees growing through them and what not, ever since I was a little kid I have always had a fascination with older run down vehicles, rat rods, and the like. It kinda saddens me to see vehicles with so much "potential" as I see it just rot away.

And yes, making it a flatbed wrecker would look awesome.