• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce rim offset problem

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heres a question if I flipped the hubs back what is the back spacing how far from the frame? I have 9 1/2" currently and I know those 395s have less than that being 15" wide so how much backspace with stock rims is he getting?

welldigger

This is an interesting problem. My buddies a3 bobber with a m105a2 bed and a3 wheels has just enough offset to clear the fender wells. There's maybe 2 or 3 inches of clearance behind the tires. He is running 14.00r20 tires.

Even with the correct offset I feel you may have to tub the fenders a bit still. Probably depends on the wheels you choose. Just be prepared for the worst case.

Ok guys I solved my offset problem I ll have to flip my hubs back to stock. I flipped the rim first to see what I had and WOW went from 9 1/2" to a whopping 22 1/2" so I measured the hub where the rim would rest stock 5 1/2" roughly then subtracted it from 22 1/2" and that put me at 17" then subtracted 9 1/2" I end up with 7 1/2" more back space.So no cutting needed.

Attachments

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
image.jpg
These are my wheels. 5in backspacing I believe they came from cc Equiptment. No problems on lifted bobbed deuce with 16.00's. My bed is different but I guess what I'm getting at is these wheels move the tires out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks