• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce winch wire rope termination ends source.

54reo

I can source the 1/2" Esmet Electroline line of OEM 1/2" wire rope termination ends used on the Deuce winch.

Cost will be $72.56 if I buy less than 25 of them. If we can get an order for more than 25 together, I can get them for $62.88.

These are the GD-150-X galvanized clevis end models just like original.

I'm not looking to make any money, I can just get them direct if there is an interest.

They are in stock and ready to ship as of now.

Anyone need any?

http://www.esmet.com/clevisforged.html

54reo

RE: Re: RE: Deuce winch wire rope termination ends source.

My supplier informed me that the pricing on these is going to go up (what isn't), so I placed an order. They will be in at the first part of next week.

The new price is $76.21 + S/H in a flat rate box.

I know this is a few bucks higher than before, if anyone is still interested, PM me your address and I will ship them out.

1/2" Esmet galvanized termination GD-150-X = $76.21 + S/H
5/8" Esmet galvanized termination GD-162-X = $115.33 + S/H
3/4" Esmet galvanized termination GD-175-X = $129.35 + S/H

Again, I am not making anything on these, just had an opportunity to source these at a lower price due to the volume of business we do with the supplier for other rigging components.

madsam

RE: Re: RE: Deuce winch wire rope termination ends source.

Did you get any of the 3/4 ones, or just the 1/2?

54reo

Re: RE: Re: RE: Deuce winch wire rope termination ends sourc

madsam said:
Did you get any of the 3/4 ones, or just the 1/2?
I can add them to this order if you want one.

Just let me know.

54reo

AMGeneral said:
I need 3 for the M62A1,just not sure of the wire diameters yet.(boom cable + front and rear winch cables)
Sizes on my M816:

Front winch = 5/8"
Boom Hoist = 1/2"
Rear Winch = 3/4"

54reo

Ok,

I think that some of us have full PM boxes.

For those that are awaiting the prices with shipping, (DanMartin, AMG, Bede) please PM me as I have the totals.

Basically, the shipping will be $10-$11 in a flat rate box.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks