• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuces at dealership in Sussex NJ

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last month when I went up to NJ on Thanksgiving, past by the Dodge dealership right down the road from where I grew up. Saw a row of deuces on display on the corner. Looked like 4 M35s and a M109. This was at the intersection of Rt. 23 and Rt. 565 in Sussex County, NJ.

Anyone here?

Sorry for the two crappy pics. Merging into traffic was fast and I only managed to snap off a couple pics before I had to move over....

Attachments

Scarecrow1

Oh great let the dealers start putting them on their lots and soon they will cost more used than they did new in 1970 . Have you ever looked at the price of what they pay for your car , and compare it to what they will sell you the same car for ........... The true deffinition of highway robbery .........

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh great let the dealers start putting them on their lots and soon they will cost more used than they did new in 1970 . Have you ever looked at the price of what they pay for your car , and compare it to what they will sell you the same car for ........... The true deffinition of highway robbery .........

:ditto: . . . What's the world coming to...:confused:

aua:soapbox:

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
Looks like a smart jeep dealer to me.

You know how complete strangers will walk up and start asking you about your truck? One of the biggest challenges for dealers these days is to get people on the lot. I know I am biased, but that would be much more successful at getting me to stop by than some stupid inflatable giant gorilla dressed as santa.

FormerNewMVGuy

Last month when I went up to NJ on Thanksgiving, past by the Dodge dealership right down the road from where I grew up. Saw a row of deuces on display on the corner. Looked like 4 M35s and a M109. This was at the intersection of Rt. 23 and Rt. 565 in Sussex County, NJ.

Anyone here?

Sorry for the two crappy pics. Merging into traffic was fast and I only managed to snap off a couple pics before I had to move over....

I belive they belong to one of our club members.
Not positive but i will ask

emr

Yo new mvguy...Its our boss...It is fran and Vito from the MTA, they support that dealership for troop support and this years toys for tots.. more MTA stuff out there, u will see alot in NJ !!!, they have been there one other time also last year for a drive to send troops stuff, Fran is our show chair person, They have like 6 deuces and some trailers, ...Randy