• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

does this truck have drop sides?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yupp.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Tailgate is a giveaway. Even if you can't see the hinges, the horizontal brace on the tailgate means it is a dropside tailgate.

scooter01922

True clinto but we all know uncle does some screwy stuff. Like a dropside tailgate on a non dropside bed. Regardless you can just see the hinges so its a dropside for sure. :)

50shooter

Tailgate is a giveaway. Even if you can't see the hinges, the horizontal brace on the tailgate means it is a dropside tailgate.
I feel like an idiot now thanks Clinto. I've looked at / wanted a C model forever and have never noticed the diff in tailgates. I'm always struggling to look for the lip and hinges and never paid attention to the tailgate. Now I suppose I'll bid based on the tailgate and find out someone just through it on a non drop bed.

Thanks
Jason