• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dueces spotted on Vacation

landfillman

My wife and I are in St. Augustine Florida on our 3rd Anniverary trip. We have seen 4 Dueces 3 of them forsale. Thes first one is on Anastasia Island and is a driving sign for the Gator Farm there. Its got a huge fiberglass Pi$$ed of f Gator in the back for display. The other 3 were sitting in a feild outside of Hastings FL that were for sale. When I get home Ill upload the pics Also on the way down near Dothan we spotted one of the newer cab over MV's was stranded on the roadside. Got to see a HEMMIT Wrecker comming for it. Im heading to Wolfshead Books in the mornig for a look at the TMs if anyone needs one looked for.

On the way back We want to stop at Fort Rucker Museum for a look around. Yall Take care Taylor L

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Happy Anniversary

nopics

smoke

I'm surprised that them tires are holding that truck up. Someone must of wanted a lowrider duece to cruise the town in.I wonder if it has airbags or hydraulic on it. It's kind like a realtree or mossy oak camo job. Now I got two songs stuck in my mind slow ride and low rider. I bet that tops speed is 25 mph now with them gears and small tires.

landfillman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks