• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

east coast salvage yards

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If by "stug" you mean the German WWII tank destroyer, I would strongly doubt any are over in the states. You may have better chances finding a US tank, but not likely many are still around.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They're all over the place. And for your convenience, they've already all been turned into toasters and paper clips, so they are cheap and easy to carry home with you.

:roll:

L1A1

EVH
I'm affraid that anything like that over here is already in the hands of collectors (like Frank Buck or or the late Jacques littlefield) Not much armor domestic or foriegn laying around stateside (unless you count impact ranges;-)) . I'm just curious here, what are you looking for? Just some old relics to oogle or are you planing on "laying you hands" on an old panzer to restore? Either way, good luck!
regards,
Matt

madsam

There are some members here from Germany, and or Europe. Maybe they could help you find something. The shipping would be a killer though.

On a side note, Many people here joke around, but do not intend to offend anyone. We all use this as site not only as an information site, but also a social site.

evh

thanks guys and to answer tour question yes i am looking for a panzer to fix up and if anyone has info on one out of country that's great and id love to hear about them thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks