• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ebay item - 2.5 ton cargo cover - $200

da_sgt

Deuce-bigalo, Love your enthusiasm ;-) But those of us looking or needing things like that have found, and are watching them :eyes: We kinda don't like to tell the whole world about it ;-)

Deuce-bigalo

Will do Sgt - Just thought I would share the info. Consider the enthusiasm curbed. Sorry, just being the new guy I guess. Not wanting to make enemies. Thanks for the heads up!

John
P.S. If you want to delete this thread - that's fine. I would if I could but can't!

da_sgt

Not to worry ;-) Your not making enemies [:)] You should be able to edit or delete your posts with the pencil or the X in the top right hand corner of your post [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks