• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine data plate

reom34

Few weeks ago I saw a pic from OA331 reo engine.I saw a small data plate in the left side of the engine, near of dipstick. I think it is the engine data pate made by reo. I would like find any of this data plate for my OA331 .Any help is wellcome.

Thanks

bigelk50

Try MVDATAPLATES.COM I have seen these on a few of these in person. What do you want to know? A guy down the road from me has a few sitting out back of his shop.

dburt

I looked at a data plate on a White multi-fuel in an M35A2 that was below the regular engine data plate. The lower plate had been added at the time of the depot rebuild, and showed that they had rebuilt the engine and bored it 10-thousandths over. Some folks say they just replace the engines during the depot rebuild of the trucks, but this one was most certain a rebuilt engine with a re-bore of the block.

Barrman

My parts truck also has the data plate. I won't be able to get to it for another week though. PM me a reminder if I don't post a picture up in a week please.

rflegal

I've not seen one. Even mvdataplates.com doesnt have it. I could probably pull mine off, clean it up and scan it in so you could have one made... wouldn't get to it until the week at the earliest. Let me know it you wan to go that route - Bob

rflegal

Dude,

Sorry about the delay on the plate. Moving my fiance and getting the house ready for rental... Will try to get you something soon, sorry - Bob