• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eve Arrives Thanks To 98G!!!

archmark

"Eve Of Destruction" arrived at her new home last night at ±9:00 PM, thanks to the steady hand of 98G who towed her the 1167 miles from Pleasantville, OH to Waco, TX starting the day after Thanksgiving. ANYBODY who ever needs a recovery done or parts picked up or delivered can't do better than contacting Jonathan; HE BE 'DA MAN!!!

Eve and I can't thank you enough Jonathan...

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Are you fixing to make a gun truck out of the 109, if so there ALREADY is a "Eve Of Destruction" gun truck

archmark

Possible Gun Truck...

Are you fixing to make a gun truck out of the 109, if so there ALREADY is a "Eve Of Destruction" gun truck
First I gotta line the box with Level IX fiberglass ballistic panels and sliding gun ports from Armortex all around and then make a road trip to a little gun shop located in Murfreesboro, TN to pick up a Barrett M107A1. Guess when I get all that done, I can call it anything I want...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks