• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally Got a deuce

Zack

Just wanted to say thanks very much to EMD567 For giving me to opportunity to get some drive time in... It was AWSOME... I am now really excited and cant wait for my euc to clear....roflrofl

Pooch1128

I have singled out a deuce and have one that came from GL singled out.

I beg to differ with Pooch...looks like the stock offset to me....but I have been wrong before...usually when they singled them out they put the 1100x20 radials on them.
Weckerman, no offense at all, I couldnot tell from pics if it was offset or not, but zack seems to have handle on the situation, so no problem...

Zack

So Excited!!!! My EUC cleared today... Cant wait to get my truck... Found out it runs good has the whistler turbo... But no brakes hoping they will bleed out..

phil2968

Mine cleared for 2 yesterday out of Albany as well. I made contact with Mark and am waiting for him to let me know a pick up date. Maybe I'll see you there!

Zack

A buddy is picking mine up for me..NO brakes so he is gonna tow it to his house. Then his next available weekend i am going down to fix and drive it home.

ApopkaFL

Banned
Back in october I bought 3 of the M35A3s ( perfect condition ) anyway I had mine hauled out of Fort Gordon GA on low boys. I did not want to put alot miles on them plus I did not have any contact with the trucks untill I was able to pick them up. BTW the A3s are sweet!!!!! I am bobbing one this weekend and adding a cab to it to make it a 4 door. It has 402 miles total.

Rodman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks