• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First M35a2

thinblueline65

Bought my first m35a2 today. 1971 Jeep M35a2, 465 ldt c, Hard top, with 44 inch michelins. Really excited about it, I have to get some insurance on it and i can drive it home. Former Georgia National Guard truck. Pictures coming.

thinblueline65

the guy i bought it from had the certificate complete when i purchased it. So according to him all i have to do is file it at the DMV for a new title. Does anyone know how long this will take in NC? I hope to get the insurance taken care of the tomorrow, and if the DMV gives me a tag i will be driving her home.

RodUSMC1962

Just a thought from an old guy,don`t ever back up to your garage like you did in your pic w/o some one guiding you or you will be buying a new garage door. It looks like a truck to be proud of, congrats!:driver:

thinblueline65

My friend who helped me get it home watched for me when i backed up. I was afraid that might happen. After "GANG" is says 221 MI I know georgia national guard. What does the rest mean?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks