• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida November Trail Ride

vinny-socom1

I pulled the camper out yesterday, got to go thru it and do a quick cleaning. Trucks all fueled up, now its time to get the gear & food together.

Looks like it might be a little cold this weekend!!!! NICE.....

Vinny

7mmTCU

Be there Saturday mid-morning, just for the day. I did a reverse look up on the phone number and it gave me an address of:
Withlacoochee River RV Park Canoe Rental

39847 State Road 575
Dade City, FL 33523 (352) 583-4778

Is this the correct meet up location?

Thanks
Dean

vinny-socom1

Thats the name of the place not sure about the address, I thought the town was called Lacoochee? or something like that. I go south on I-75 exit on Hwy 50 east go over railroad tracks and turn right/south on 575 and its just a couple of miles on right. The Park is on the Withlacoochee River & the 575 bridge the turn is right after the bridge if you don't slow down you'll miss it.

Dean you might want to write down our phone numbers just in case you get lost, not sure who will have the best signal there.

Vinny
352-258-1393cell

cessnatwin

Kids game will be on Sunday morning, looks like I will be up Friday afternoon till later on Saturday! Let me know if there is anything I need to bring!

Green_gator

Folks, if we think it will get use I am happy to drag the MKT up and we can use it to cook with the two propane fired burners. Vinnie, I could set it up on Friday afternoon and then bring it back with me on Sunday and it will have the pots and pans that you need. You guys will be on your own Friday night / Saturday morning but the propane burners are simple.

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Guys,

Weather should be beautiful this weekend (Cessna, I'm looking at you!). Temps will be great during the day, bring an extra blanket for night.

Friday is partly cloudy clearing up by late afternoon. High 73 Low 45.
Saturday is clear skies. High 72 Low 45
Sunday is clear skies. High 74 Low 49

T

televisionman007

looks like ill be heading to adams house in SC to pick up another duece. ohhhh boy i can hardly wait for that fun drive home:jumpin:

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made it in about 10 hours actual seat time. Felt like more and my A was in a comma for days.